Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hello Beautiful!

I am Anne and I have been doing make-up for over 10 years in the Louisville area. I started doing make-up while working for Joseph’s Salon in 2000 and from there went to Estee Lauder, Mary Kay, Origins and I am now back with Aveda. I have a lot of experience with a variety of products and love learning about new products, you could call me a make-up or product junkie.
Throughout this blog I plan on sharing what I have done in the past and what I am currently working on. I also want to share with you all some of my favorite products and also brand new products that I run across that need to have your immediate attention! I love doing make-up for events, brides, runway events, photo shoots and more, so if you are ever in need of a make-up artist feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment